Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Capitol building

After we ate lunch, we went to Washinton, DC and saw many capitol buildings. There were very big and almost of them were white. We walked a lot around there. In the capital, there were lots of bronze statues in it but I didn’t know their names almost all of them. And we stood the center of the washinton.DC. It was a rare experience for us!And then, we went back to CP in order to eat dinner. We ate Middle Eastern food and it was so delicious! I want to eat it again!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Misa, Missa,
I had never been to the capital until yesterday. I thought it was very cool. I especially liked standing in the middle of Washington, D.C.

Hiromi said...

Hello, Misa! ^^
Visiting the Capitol buildings is wonderful, isn't it? And it's nice to hear that you enjoyed being there!

Nina Liakos said...

I also like Middle Eastern food, which is similar to Greek food (my husband is Greek so we eat a lot of that).

Washington is the capital city of the US, and the home of Congress is the Capitol.

I wouldn't have known the names of famous people from Japanese history, so don't feel bad.